Donnerstag, 2. März 2017

BM 2017 (Jan 27 - 29) Final Standings and Summary


Here are the final results of the tournament. I still manage to come second due to my high number of control points and an identical strength of schedule to the 3rd placed position.

final standings
All in all it was a great tournament with very agreable games and opponents and I am looking forward to the next Belgian Masters.

My main list for this event was actually the Nemo3 list, as I really wanted to play it. Its damage is strong, especially due to its long threat ranges, but the Battleengines hate to shoot at def12+ as typically you cannot boost and it is difficult to get their native +2 RAT to electrical shooting during the early rounds of the game. 
However, two hard to kill Battleengines plus a hard to kill Arc node (my typical Electrify target) are a question on their own to be answered. 
Knowledgable players will know how to play around it and where to sacrifice which activation to counter repulsor field. 
The list is a blast to play, so try it and enjoy it.

I am looking forward to my next tournament, I will probably stay with my Nemo3 Haley2 Pairing, though I am now considering the other themes as well. Hopefully I will find more time for more games and more reports, I hope they are helpful and enjoyable to read.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen